» Jun-Jun Elite 4 Fighting Type Master
Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am by Absolar

» A wild Abra appears!
Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm by Zerosaur

» Rules for Exp and Evolution
Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm by Zerosaur

» Francesca "Frankie" Azul
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Absolar

» Pokemon League Opening Day! (OPEN TO ALL)
Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm by Elite Four Member Shade

» Gareth Tsuga
Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am by Gareth

» And the Battle Begins!
Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am by Floydtoise

Affiliates
Our Button:
free forum

Static:
EXP Counter

What an Oddish Situation.

Go down

What an Oddish Situation.

Post by Timothy Bubo on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 pm

The wobbling blue Mass of Timothy's  Ditto was mushed around his hands, not letting him move them. The blue Ditto's mischievous face contorted into a laugh while Timothy tried to pull his hands apart. Looking it dead it the eye, Ditto stuck out his tongue, blowing a raspberry in his face. Furrowing his brow, He spurted one right back in this adorable little blob's face. Laughing again, it sludged up his shoulders and allowed itself to change shape and form into a blue cap on his head, with it's face visible at the front. He laughed as he walked out of the Cloud vale gates, into the thick grassy areas. "Come on Ditto..." Ditto perked up at the sound of it's name, it's body seemingly coming out of the hat's front. "Ditto?" It's high pitched voice let out as it moved down it's upper half, leaving it's lower half as Timothy's hat, tilting it's head at Timothy's face. "We're gonna find ourselves a MewTwo, defeat and capture it, and then become Pokémon heroes!" Timothy said this to his beloved friend enthusiastically and it began laughing, much to Timothy's disliking.

It's giggling was soon followed by his hat turning back into it's jellylike form, and sliding down his face. "Oh Ditto, Gross!" He blew a raspberry into it's belly, he assumed, and it leaped onto the floor, still giggling. Timothy couldn't help but laugh with it, before the Ditto and him finally calmed down and found themselves lying down, Timothy like a plank with his arms behind his head, and Ditto like a puddle. "Hmm... If I were a MewTwo where would I hide..."

Rustle. Timothy and Ditto sat up at the same time, well... Timothy sat up, Ditto sort've morphed into an upright position. They both looked at the bushes, and then each other, smiled and then looked back to the bushes. Standing up, Ditto put on it's most intimidating face. Which, in honesty, was more like an upset toddler's with a V shape for his brow. They both prepared for what monstrous fiend is going to make it's way out from the bushes in order to try and slay these two heroes! Timothy took and deep breathe when....

'A wild oddish appears!'
Timothy Bubo

Location : I don't know where I am, Help, I don't know where I am! *Doctor Who is awesome.*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What an Oddish Situation.

Post by Zerosaur on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:52 pm

He hopped out of the grass, and charged straight at the blue ditto intending to ram it and use absorb, after all it didn't know many more moves so it worked with what it had. The oddish knew its behavior wasn't liked but it didn't care, if wanted to have fun and fighting and playing tricks on people and other pokemon where the best way for it to entertain itself. Of course if it failed the opponent would give chase in anger of that he was nearly certain, few didn't chase in retaliation.
Zerosaur
King of Whales

View user profile http://pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Both Ditto and Timothy jumped in shock at the sudden and swift appearance of this small little weed plant. As soon as it made itself visible to Ditto his body had already began to act and shift. It's body shrunk into a small purple like orb, tiny feet and leaves sprouted outwards and the tiny little bulb plant Twitched the leaves. The Oddish ran at Ditto and rammed it's shoulder/head into him, and used absorb! The Absorb was effective and damaged Ditto who fell backwards into it's leaf butt. Timothy, stancing and pointing a finger at the enemy oddish dramatically called out, "Ditto, use absorb!" and, heeding it's master's words the tiny plant bulb ran along quickly and attempted to mimic the attack that just used against it, in order to absorb some of it's health back!

My first battle with a wild Pokémon Kirby thought, barely able to conceal his excitement at the scene. If he could, he was dance around a clap, but he needed to focused for Ditto's sake!
Timothy Bubo

Location : I don't know where I am, Help, I don't know where I am! *Doctor Who is awesome.*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 pm

He easily jumped out of the way, the ditto had transformed into him but it wasn't used to his form. He ran back into the grass stopping every now and then to ensure that they were following. He continued the game leading them closer to a large old oak where a nasty surprise waited for them, a horde of bug pokemon had made that tree their home. Foremost among all the bugs where a horde of Beedrill.
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Drats, that adorable little weed thingy is agile! Like a cat! Ditto tripped when trying to hit the oddish and fell flat on his face. Timothy couldn't help but laugh at him. Standing up, he looked at Timothy with as angry a face he could pull and stomp it's feeties. "Don't you take that tone with me!" Timothy furrowed his brow right back and the two looked at little guy. They both knew it was a joke however, and Ditto begin to snigger, before it used the leaves on it's head to cover it's mouth. Timothy, forcing himself to stop put a finger over his mouth and kept the giggles in. "Ok! Ok...!" Timothy looked up to see the Oddish stomping it's feet and retreating! "We have it on the run! Come on!" Reaching down, Timothy picked the Transformed Ditto up from the floor and ran in pursuit of the little bulb.

He was fast, for something with inch long legs. Tim and his Ditto chased the little thing to a large tree, and looked down at him. Setting Ditto down, The oddish formed thing walked forward pulling it's super intimidating face. "Ditto, use absorb... again!" It stomped it's feet like a Sumo wrestler before it let out the tiniest most adorable battle cry and ran forward, once again attempting to use the move absorb against the other Oddish!
Timothy Bubo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:01 pm

It smirked, the ditto copy was charging straight at it into the trap it had set.  Oddish started twirling the grass on its head and finally when the ditto copy struck him it flung its concentrated sweetscent straight at it and at its trainer too.  The effect was nearly instant smelling the scent of the concentrated flowers had awoken the Beedrill and they where  coming to investigate.
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Ditto, stopped in his tracks by these ooohhh.... oh they smell Nice. Timothy could feel himself also getting lulled by these delicious smells. Wow... This is awesome.... everythings soo... woooo! Wait... Wait what's that noise?! Timothy looked around confused, not sure where it was coming from. A low buzzing, like a wasp. Suddenly he had an Epiphany! It was so obvious, he'd studied loads of Pokémen while he was being trained, how could he not recognize these symptoms. "D-ditto... Ditto where are you?!" Looking around through his green eyes, the Oddish ditto was stumbling around in a world of it's own. "D-diittto...." hearing his Pokémon mumble he turned and pointed in the vague direction of the oddish. "Use.... Use sweet... sweet sce-... Sweet scents! I... I think it works like pooping, squeeze Ditto!" Timothy rubbed his face, and had to sit down in fear of falling on his face. His Ditto heard the order, and closed it's eyes tightly, it's leaves and body wobbling, this shaking was enough to generate some of the scents from it's own body. The Ditto used the abilities of the Oddish to send some of these delicious sweet scents towards the opposing Oddish, to share it's effects, including, trapping the Oddish in it's own lure trap! If only Timothy could know how smart a move that would have been if he could see straight or was aware of what he'd just done.
Timothy Bubo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:31 pm

It couldn't believe it had let itself be caught in its own trap, the daze of the ditto had caused it to release sweetscent aswell coating him because he was to close.
The incoming Beedrill noticed that the sweet smelling objects were not flowers but pokemon, enraged thinking they had been tricked opened a barrage of poison stings into the midsts of the pokemon and the trainer heedless of who they shot.
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Ditto ran back to Timothy side at the sight of the group of BeeDrills. Timothy trying to stand up looked at them two through his slightly blurred vision, before he looked at his tiny little companion. He said to him, in a whisper "Ditto... use transform..." Listening to his master, the Ditto looked at the Beedrills in the air, his body morphing from the shape of the oddish, into a blue blob once more, and then it's body grew in size slightly and became thin, gaining two large drill like constructs on his hands. It's wings fluttered as it flew into the air, and the Ditto's mind picked up on the hive mind attitude of the Bee Pokémon. "Beeedrill. Beeeeedrilll."

Timothy looked at his pokémon, unsure of what it was doing, all he could do was hope that it was a good thing. Ditto, ushering the Beedrill's into attacking the Oddish instead! It aimed at the tiny plant thing and fired some poison needles at it's direction to try and both take it down and direct aggression towards it!
Timothy Bubo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:20 pm

It was struck, and badly poisoned by the attack. The Beedrill not seeing any reasons to continue the attack as the intruders were wounded flew back to their boughs on the large tree. The oddish took one small step then fell over from pain, it couldn't run anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Aha! The Beedrills had fled! Now was his chance! Reaching onto his metallic belt which hung at a diagonal on his hips, he unclipped a Pokéball which was painted blue by Timothy. He unclipped the orb and whistled for his ditto to return. Flying back to his side it buzzed and looked at him patiently. Grinning, he pulled his arm back and threw the ball at the dazed and poisoned Oddish. Would this planty little critter be caught?!
Timothy Bubo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:29 pm

He was struck by the ball, it shook once, twice, three times before falling still.

Congratulations
Oddish lv5
Naughty Nature
Attacks- Absorb and Sweet scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Very Happy []
Timothy Bubo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down