» Jun-Jun Elite 4 Fighting Type Master
Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am by Absolar

» A wild Abra appears!
Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm by Zerosaur

» Rules for Exp and Evolution
Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm by Zerosaur

» Francesca "Frankie" Azul
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Absolar

» Pokemon League Opening Day! (OPEN TO ALL)
Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm by Elite Four Member Shade

» Gareth Tsuga
Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am by Gareth

» And the Battle Begins!
Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am by Floydtoise

Affiliates
Our Button:
free forum

Static:
EXP Counter

Luck and Happiny

Go down

Luck and Happiny

Post by Zerosaur on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Zeke's uncle had called him last night to tell him that he had found a Happiny, the catch he would have to meet the current owner to see if he could have it.  The Happiny had only recently hatched and was still young, just the way he was hoping.  So heading to the ranch where the owner lived was the obvious thing.  He had expected to be able to take a train or a bus, but no he had to travel up an old mountain path to reach the ranch because the owner wasn't a fan of crowded areas.  All around the path was a dense wooded forrest where he could hear the sounds of the multitude of pokemon within.  It was three whole hot, sweaty, and miserable hours before he came to the clearing.  There was only a small wooden house with the majority of the land fenced off with a myriad of pokemon playing and eating within it. He felt really excited now quickly running to the front door he knocked three times.  The door was opened a few seconds later by a large and gruff looking old man, who really made Zeke look like the kid he was.  "Who are you?" The gruff old giant asked.  "My name is Zeke, I came here to see about getting a Happiny." He replied getting straight to the point in his massive excitement.  "Ah so you're that Leroy's nephew, you look nothing like your uncle.  Sow what kind of pokemon do you have with you?"  Zeke answered immediately, "Everyone says I favor my mother especially with this hair and my pokemon are Porygon and Teddiursa."  The old giant walked out from the door and onto the grass, pulled out a pokeball from his overalls pocket and released a Chansey.  "The Happiny you want is this ones kin, I'm a silver rank retired trainer by the name Frank.  If you want the Happiny you're gonna have to prove yourself, both pokemon at once, no worries this old man and Chansey are more than a match for whatever you have."  Frank laughed in a gruff manner slapping his chest.  Zeke grew apprehensive, he had to impress this giant of a man and his pokemon, it was a daunting task.

Zeke reached to his right grabbing and throwing the pokeballs to his Porygon and Teddiursa.  They both appeared in a flash of light as the Chansey strode forward.  "Alright you two, lets take down that Chansey.  Porygon Sharpen then Tackle, Teddiursa Leer then Scratch!" Zeke commanded.  The two pokemon executed their moves with Porygon's angles becoming more pronounced and Teddiursa staring down the opponents pokemon before rushing in to attack.  Porygon struck first with its tackle pushing the Chansey back, followed by Teddiursa's scratch sliding smoothly across Chansey's belly.  "Bwahahaha, not bad kid but so little damage is pointless, Chansey Recover!" The gruff giant Frank shouted.  Chansey smiled there was hardly any sign of damage before a pink light shone around Chansey and even that little damage disappeared.  "Now that your seeing the difference in skill, Chansey use pound on Teddiursa!" Frank called again.  The Chansey raised its arm aiming to strike Teddiursa but before it could Porygon was in the way, "Conversion2 Rock!" Zeke shouted as his Porygon changed type to reduce the damage from the blow, as it was knocked into the ground.  "Now Teddiursa use covet!" He cried as his Teddiursa jumped over Porygon and snatched away the Defence Brace the opponents Chansey had.  "Bwahahaha so how'd you know my Chansey had an item kid?" Frank half barked half laughed.  "It was easy that Chansey isn't that much higher leveled then my pokemon so to take hits like that so easily it had to have had an item to increase defense.  That is the conclusion I've acquired through the use of the proper deduction methods." Zeke responded as his Teddiursa put it on. "I see well an excellent whatchamacallit then, but that doesn't mean that this fight is going to end in your favor Chansey pound!" Frank called as his pokemon struck Porygon once more.  "Porygon Teddiursa fall back and use leer and sharpen two more times.  His pokemon immediately fell back and used their moves Porygon becoming much more angular and Teddiursa staring down the Chansey.

View user profile http://pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Luck and Happiny

Post by Zerosaur on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:04 am

"Now" came Zeke's call and his two pokemon surged forth, Porygon in the lead striking the Chansey with a tackle, and Teddiursa following with a scratch before it had a chance to recover. "Bwhaha, you can be brutal when you need to be huh? Chansey use pound followed by refresh!" Frank called out and in response his Chansey struck the ground with its hand leaving a small hole un the ground as Porygon and Teddiursa jumped back. Chansey took its chance to try and recover but Porygon tackled it again as Teddiursa used leer to lower its defense again at Zeke's call of, "Plan A."

The Chansey struggled back to its feet and then was returned to its pokeball. "I've seen enough you are a strong and smart trainer that's for sure. My Chansey may be low leveled but it sure took a beating." Frank grumbled as he felt around in a bag he was carrying. "Thanks." Zeke said as he took the defense brace off of Teddiursa and returned it to Frank. "Alright kid this pokeball has your own Happiny in it take good care of her, also use this oval stone when you are ready to evolve her." Frank said handing over the pokeball and the stone. Zeke gratefully accepted the stone and pokeball and left on another sweaty trek to get back home, he wished he'd bought a bike or something now of all times.

Once he was home Zeke took out his three pokeballs, he now had the pokemon he wanted to use to take on the gym leaders. He smiled readying himself to find out how strong he was and could become as he drifted to sleep.

View user profile http://pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down