» Jun-Jun Elite 4 Fighting Type Master
Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am by Absolar

» A wild Abra appears!
Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm by Zerosaur

» Rules for Exp and Evolution
Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm by Zerosaur

» Francesca "Frankie" Azul
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Absolar

» Pokemon League Opening Day! (OPEN TO ALL)
Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm by Elite Four Member Shade

» Gareth Tsuga
Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am by Gareth

» And the Battle Begins!
Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am by Floydtoise

Affiliates
Our Button:
free forum

Static:
EXP Counter

My Own Worst Frienemy

Go down

My Own Worst Frienemy

Post by Chellizard on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:14 pm

"You're going to be late for the train if you stay up all night, Faye."

"I'll be home before midnight," she lied, lacing up the lazy skate shoes her feet were tucked into. They were purple with black accents.

Dark brown hair was draped over her left shoulder, a bandanna hanging around of her neck. The red bandanna was the only thing that was different about her mostly purple attire. Her mother had gotten it for her, so of course she had to wear it. A slender black hair tie was around of wrist. Another small thing from her mother.

Flipping her head down, she adjusted her bandanna, pulling it up and over the majority of her long hair. The dark brown tendrils cascaded down her back when she flipped her hair back, the bandanna keeping the mess in place. She then stuck a finger up and tugged her bangs down to cover her right eye. It was her brown and blue eye. She hid it for personal reasons, of course. People would stare. But, they would stare anyway. She had chosen Gastly as her starter Pokémon. She was weird already.

Not to mention, she had an attitude problem and rarely ever spoke. When she did, she was either too quiet, or loud and angry sounding.

Standing up, she walked to her mom, pecked her cheek, and dipped out of the door.

"I'll see you when you get off work in the morning," she said, waving to her mom as the door closed.

Their apartment was small, but homey. The sixth floor of a middle-of-the-city apartment complex. It was a blocks walk from the diner her mom worked at, and then a short taxi ride to the next. Her mom, Felicia, usually just walked everywhere though. And so did Faydra.

Taking the stairs, she ran all the way down to the lobby. Waving to the door man, she dashed out and onto the streets. Not too many people, but enough to have her weaving in and out of foot traffic. A blur of purple, black, and a yellow accented backpack dashed by many pedestrians as she made her way to the Northern side of the coastal city. She was almost there.

---

Five minutes of running, she slowed down to catch her breath and walk the last two blocks. She was in a deserted part of the city now, but it was only deserted for redevelopment. A large set of Condos were going up right on the cliffs that overlook the gorgeous ocean. A smile tugged her lips as the vacant lot came into view. Trainers of all ages had gathered for their own personal version of Fight Club. And the rules all applied here.

Heads turned when she stepped into view. Leggings, black, and a purple skirt dressed her lower portion, and she wore her typical shoulder-less sweater.

Faydra Rockwood had arrived.
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Job/hobbies : Pokemaster
Humor : I will HM01 you.

View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Own Worst Frienemy

Post by Floydtoise on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:48 am

It had been a long and tedious day for Jasper. Running from store to store for his dad gathering supplies and miscellaneous things for the house. Not only were the stores far apart, the groceries while if carried one by one it would be no problem but, he had armfuls. Good thing the store he went to last was only a block away from his home.

As he got home he started to jiggle the door knob with his index and thumb, the only available phalanges. As soon as he almost got it open, the knob turned in the opposite direction flustering Jasper. As the door slowly opened a man in a Tip-Top black suit with suede dress shoes greeted him. Jasper just started at the man in his way, he knew what the man was here for..

"Excuse me, Sir, these bags are quite heavy. Would you mind stepping to the side?" jasper stated calmly.

As the man ignored him like he was unimportant. "I expect to see the money within a week!" the man in the black suit said as he turned around shoving jasper to the side.

Jasper had almost lost his holding of a few groceries. Luckily vulpix's ball fell because a bag brushed it off his belt, "Vulpix.. Vullll" as she was let out of her pokeball. She quickly nudged the bag the was falling from his hand pushing it back into his grasp.

"Thank you kindly vulpix." as a wide smile came to his face.

"Sorry, son, i didn't want you to have to see that, it's why i had you run these errands today but you always seem to get things done quickly, just like your mother. Let me help you real quick." as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Thanks dad." he quickly stated and handed over a couple bags letting them slide into his dads arms, taking a load off of Jaspers tired forearms.

As the groceries were hastily put away were they belonged. He had went to take vulpix to her favorite spot to go and relax. Grabbing his backpack with assorted poke'snacks and a few other necessities, he slung it over his left shoulder and yelled to his dad across the house.

"I'm going out for a bit i will be back in a bit, Don't worry about that blockhead dad! We will get through this like we always do. I love you!" as he walked out the door in no hurry to be anywhere.

As he made his way down the street he glanced to his right and noticed a girl running through the crowds. A quick blur of purple zoomed in and out of the plethora of people. "Could that be..?" he shrugged the thought aside. He watched as the blur made a quick right. He decided "Why not?" as he crossed the street in a jog to avoid the cars passing. He caught a glimpse of the figure making another right.

He turned and as the figure came into view, Purple sweater with her hair covering one eye and a bandanna wrapping up her long hair. Jasper smirked and knew he knew who it was.

"Faydra Rockwood." the girl with the weird eyes and always seemingly loud.

As he jumped up on a car and sat on the hood, a man walked up to him tugging on his pant leg.

"Hey you! What makes you think you can just come here and watch?!? Get out here and prove yourself!" the angry man said.

"No thank you, i've had quite a long day" as jasper shrugged the man off.
Floydtoise

Job/hobbies : Chillin
Humor : I know you gonna' TM28 this.

View user profile http://floyddacookiemonster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 am

Being greeted with nods, high fives, and 'Hey! How've you been's' made Faydra smirk. She nodded back, accepted the gestures, and just offered her little smirk to the questions. She was just fine right now. Especially with everyone around of her.

Tommy, a boy a few years younger than her, was battling Roxxie, a girl a year older than her. The two of them were neighbors, and came here to battle out an argument they had the other day. The argument had started over Tommy playing with his friends on the sidewalk. The gang of preteen boys had poked fun at Roxxie and embarrassed her in front of her friends. That was just the last straw, in Roxxie's eyes. Faydra thought it was a stupid reason to battle.

Most of the other kids here were battling out their emotions. Anger, hatred, teen angst. Faydra was number one for that. She and Gastly were an inseparable team. The two were perfect for each other.

"Hey you! What makes you think you can just come here and watch?!? Get out here and prove yourself!" shouted one of the older boys that owned one of the few vehicles parked in the area.

Looking over, she recognized the voice. It was Vance Gregory.

Turning her head around, she smirked and looked at the boy on the hood of the car. He was new here, she could tell by how out of place he looked.

Just as the battle between Tommy and Roxxie ended, with Tommy the victor with his Bellsprout, and Roxxie defeated with her Mudkip, Faydra had just the idea.

"Hey, Vance, leave him alone. He's had a long day. Someone like him wouldn't even stand a chance, anyway. There's no need for him to even try to prove himself," she said, crossing her arms just under her bosom.

The other kids in the parking lot, ages ranging from eleven to nineteen, all turned heads to watch as Faydra 'Fearless' Rockwood stood eye to eye with the new kid on the block; Jasper Braekken.
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Floydtoise on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:46 am

Jasper was quickly addressed by Faydra not even two minutes after he had sat his rump on the cars hood. With a calm and collective tone he quickly stated "Oh i know that i don't need to "Try" to prove myself.. I think that you may know far too well what i am capable of but, thanks anyway."

Jasper moved his hand up to his mouth as if she was boring him. He also knew that she would probably show some anger, she hated being brushed off. He knew he would have to do something though, the crowd had stopped everything they were doing and eyes were on them now.

He slid off the cars hood feet hitting the ground knocking some dirt on his shows. Quickly leaning over and brushing off his shoes he stretched his back cracking it three different ways.

"So Vance is it?" he said with a smirk. "How about we put on a little show." as he reached for his belt with vulpixs pokeball on it. Grasping the friend ball he had captured her in and spun it up in the air letting vulpix free. "Go! Vulpix!" She let out a beautiful cry "Vullll.. pixx!" Her coat shimmered as she shook her body from head to tail. She really was easy on the eyes. He had groomed her very well and she was tougher than a door nail.

"Now that's what i'm talking about!" vance said with anxiety. He clutched his pokeball  from his hip and threw it at the ground. "I choose you! Igglybuff!" He looked readier than ever.

All jasper could do was cover his face with his hand.

"You have got to be kidding me.." jasper chuckled.
Floydtoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:29 am

Something told her she knew this boy. Thinking back, she let her mind wander, trying to think of him. How could she forget sea foam green hair? Sometimes she wondered why her hair seemed so natural, but it really wasn't. More often than not, people had green or purple hair in place of her boring brown.

And other people's eyes. They had purple, or yellow, or even red sometimes. Her's were blue, and one was half brown. She felt outcast because of her eyes. And, now she remembered how she knew this kid.

It was a sunny afternoon, in school. Detention, actually. Faydra had gotten into a bit of trouble with tardiness. There were other kids in the detention, and she was giving up her recess to keep her attendance record clean. It was the least she could do; after school detention just would not work. So, here she was, and she had to use the bathroom.

Standing from her chair, she slipped from the classroom with a hall pass. The teacher was off in the teacher's lounge, seeing to an important meeting. Instructions were to only leave the room if they needed to use the restroom. Faydra stuck to that code; she was only twelve, afterall.

Walking down the hallway, she hand her hair pinned back, short bangs falling to kiss her forehead. She wore a purple dress and black stockings with purple stripes. Her feet were dressed in black ballet flats, and she did not hide her different colored eyes.

But, boy, she wish she did.

Two upper classmen came down the hall and bumped into her, laughing. She shied away from them and attempted to avoid them.

"Look at this little stray," one said, smirking.

"She's cute!" the other said.

"Oh what the heck? Look at her eyes."

"Wow. What's up with your eyes?"

The two older girls had cornered Faydra against the lockers. She was trapped. All she wanted to do was curl into herself. With tears streaming down her face, she looked up at them.

It wasn't until a blur of seafoam green came toward them that she realized she was safe.

"Don't mess with her ever again!" he had said.

He was her hero. He was Jasper Braekken.

Slipping back to reality, she was staring with her one visible eye wide.

"I know what you were capable of, Jasper," gritting her teeth, she narrowed her eyes at him.

Anger was taking over her. She hated it when people brushed her off, and he was doing it on purpose. She could tell! Stomping her foot, she held her hand up and waved Vance off.

"This one is mine..."

"Whatever you say, Faye," Vance said, stepping back with Igglybuff waddling to his side.

Pulling her Ultraball from her pocket, she tapped the center, the ball growing larger. She then tossed the ball up into the air and called a simple command.

"Gastly! Come out to play!" She then peeled her hair back into a ponytail, and held her hand out in just enough time to catch the falling ball.

Gastly let out a shrill shriek of excitement, and floated around of Faydra's head. A wide, fanged grin was on Gastly's face while she hovered next to her sour faced trainer.

"Center ring, let's go," jutting a thumb over her shoulder, she turned and stepped through the crowd to get into a better position for battle.

The crowd formed a wide circle around the two teenagers. It was time to make history in Mistveil.[/i][/i]
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Floydtoise on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Raising his left hand to his face he extended his index finger tugging on the lower part of his eyelid making a teasing noise whilst sticking out his tongue.

"Miss hotshot now eh?" Jasper nagged.

Stepping forward chin down to look out of his peripherals at vance as he was walking away. He noticed that the man only acted tough to try and "Fit in." Jasper knew he was upset due to the fact that he had dealt with sorrow most of his life. Dealing with the ups-and-downs him and his father had been through. He had been there and done that, so it didn't effect him that much anymore.

Turning his chin up to the sky he rubbed his moon-shaped necklace, all he knew that it was from his mother he had never met. He held this item very close to his heart. "I'll always love you, you brought me into this world and even though you left me to bear this world without you, I'm still going to be the best there ever was!"  he had shed a tear on the inside so as to not look like a wimp. It was the only thing that really got him down anymore.

Snapping back to the angry girl stomping on the ground, he quickly noticed the steam coming from her ears and a vein bulging from her neck. She was always an easily angered girl, she had the right to be though having to deal with everyone always picking on you for something you cannot control. I mean, what else could you do but want to fight back.

"Center ring, let's go!" as she motioned her thumb over her shoulder.

A wild grin came to his face as he thought about what he was going to do. He knew exactly how to play this out for a win/win situation. As he adjusted his posture to face Faydra, he wanted to just walk away but this fiery chick would not let him leave what-so-ever. "Vulpix i think it's time to show everyone here what we're actually capable of! Let's start this off with a tail whip, go!" vulpix leaped into a trot dashing back and forth from her front legs to her hind. Getting close she arched her hind legs allowing her to jump up to were gastly was levitating attempting a tail whip.

Hopefully she would fall for his trick.
Floydtoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Gastly was ready to put on a show. Her eyes got wide and she stuck her tongue out, already taunting her opponent. Faydra had to let out a chortle, her eyes sweeping from the Vulpix to Jasper.

"You think tail whip is gonna do anything?! It'll hardly effect Gastly!" Faydra shouted, just as Gastly dissipated. But only slightly.

There was a thin line around of Gastly that everyone could see. This was intended to make the Tail Whip's affect be less than what was intended. Hopefully it worked.

Once Vulpix was done dancing from paw to paw, Faydra sent an order to Gastly.

"All right, Gastly! Let's get friendly with this Vulpix! Use Lick!" she commanded, but Gastly was already rushing with her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

If Vulpix did not react fast enough, Gastly would lick Vulpix right on the face, leaving behind a bit of saliva. Even if she missed, Gastly would let out a shrill cry that resembled laughter. Faydra joined in and clapped her hands together.

"Hope you're not afraid to let your Pokémon get a little dirty, Jasper!"

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Floydtoise on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Vulpix had missed her attack due to gastly fading away.

"Don't you think i've looked at all aspects?!" jasper snarled.

*As the sun started to get hotter*

A bead of sweat trickled down the side of jaspers face. He quickly assessed that he would have to distract faydra long enough to get her off balance. Which was rare but was worth a try, he didn't care if he lost, he thought it would be better for him to just throw in the towel but, what fun would that be. Especially if she had ever found out, he would probably have to have extensive surgery done to his face when she was done with him.

"Vulpix run away as quick as you can, Don't let that gastly lick you!" jasper had a gut feeling and he was going to take it.

"Try and wear out the gastly while distracting faydra."

"Hey you getting hot yet? You might need that other eye open to see if it gets too bright!" he claimed.
Floydtoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 am

Gastly's attack had missed, of course, but the battle was just starting. Not all moves would land; not when your opponent wasn't so worn out. That was no issue for Gastly though. The sassy Pokémon shrieked and hovered around of Vulpix in the center of the makeshift battle ring. Dirt was kicked up, and brushed around as Vulpix made it's moves, and Gastly floated around of the tiny pokémon in a teasing fashion.

"You think you've got a leg up on me, don'tcha? I can assure you," she paused, her teeth gritting while she pointed toward Jasper dramatically. "You don't!"

"Gastly! Heads up! Use Hypnosis!" she called, and Gastly got into position.

Staring down the Vulpix, Gastly's eyes got as wide as possible, and her mouth hung open as they locked eyes.

Faydra, wrapped up in battle, hadn't noticed the setting sun get a little brighter, and a little hotter. Sweat was trickling along her brow and down her temple as she kept ordering Gastly around. Peeling her attention from the battle, she let her visible eye glance toward Jasper.

"I can see through my hair, you idiot!" fuming, she ordered Gastly to try Hypnosis again, seeing as the first attempt was futile.

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Floydtoise on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:43 am

Seeing as he started to get under her skin, he noticed she kept trying to use the same attack that kept failing. He laughed on the inside, it was he favorite thing to do only because he knew what bothered her most. Hopefully she would make a mistake, and she did. She had to look through her hair to see leaving little blind spots.

Not noticing the area that vulpix had been circling, she had made a make shift mound that slightly elevated her to be a bit more up to faydras height. As soon as gastly used hypnosis for the second time nearly locking eyes with vulpix "Now vulpix!" jasper exclaimed. She dashed to the right jumping out of the way of the gaze within the knick-of-time.

He had hoped it would have effect on faydra but who knew?  It was worth a shot.

Not taking any chances vulpix made her way around behind of the hovering ghost.  

"Vulpix use ember!" he said.

"Vulllllll... PIX" as she opened her petite mouth pulling the fire from her gut waving her tails to get some flare going. A roar of flame shot out in gastlys general direction which was staring at faydra.

"I could be an idiot but you do have to look THROUGH your hair which means you have blind spots!" he stated.
Floydtoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:11 am

Failing twice was no good thing. Gastly's self esteem was likely dropping. But, that did not hinder the battle in no way, shape, or form. Gastly was still going to try her best.

"Gastly! try to dodge it!" she called, brushing her hair from in front of her covered eye to see better. The distance from the crowd wouldn't allow them the chance to see the odd color her eye had, but it would give her a chance to battle better.

"Don't give up! Gastly!" but the attack, Vulpix's ember, had struck. The execution was beautiful.

Gastly, however, had only been grazed. Shaking it off, she barred her little fangs and stuck out her tongue. The crowd cheered. Gastly was as tough as nails, and Faydra was the hammer. "Good job, Gastly! Let's go!"

With both eyes now exposed, Faydra took in the whole surrounding. Vulpix's movements had not been wasted. The small vixen had made a slight mound of dirt to stand upon, giving it an extra boost to leap off of. Faydra decided it was time to make things interesting.

"Gastly! Evasive maneuvers; let's put this Vulpix to sleep!" and this was the third attempt at Hypnosis.

Gastly was determined this time, seeing as she had obtained a slight battle wound this early in the battle.

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Floydtoise on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 am

In quite contempt and not showing any emotion he knew he had scored a shot. "Don't let your guard down though this isn't over yet." jasper thought. He saw a movement come from faydras direction, she had finally moved the hair out of her face. All jasper could do was smile faintly because he knew she was about to get serious.

"So you've decided to come out of that little shell eh?" he grinned.

Seeing as she was getting into the heat of battle now that she could see. He knew little tricks wouldn't work at all now. He knew she was smart but, stubborn, once she came from behind her long curtain she keeps to cover her eye she would most likely be flawless.

That little maneuver vulpix had pulled put her in a state of exhaustion but she tried to push through it. She wasn't just a cute face and Jasper was no push over. That was the main reason he stuck around, well not only that but to give himself a little bit more reputation around these people. Maybe he could even help give some pointers out to other people.

Jasper shrugged the idea, he knew he had to focus.

As gastly moved in for a third  hypnosis vulpix got caught in the gaze not knowing what to do. Her eyes started to get heavy from the hovering pokemons glare. Her knees got weak and started to shake as she tipped over and hit the ground making a dust of smoke poof up. Her leg had gotten a charlie horse from the quick dash away from the second hypnosis, so her hind leg wouldn't let her rest on her stomach like normal.

"VULPIX!" jasper gasped. The crowd of people was in shock and awe. They had no idea what had happened, all gastly did was put her to sleep.

He sprinted his way to the center of the circle where the battle had taken place kneeling down and picking up vulpix cradling her in his arms. He tried to massage her hind leg a little bit but she just cringed and let out a small welp. "It will be alright you did your best. Return!" as he grabbed his friend ball from his side a stray light of red sucked vulpix into her home.

"Well Fay-druh" mocking her name. "I guess you won this time, I'm sure it won't happen again. Maybe we should team up sometime." slightly winking his left eye her way.

Jaspers stomach started to grumble, as he noticed it was getting around dusk. "Man all that battleing sure left me quite hungry.. Care to join me for a bite? My treat." a even louder grumble roared and echoed off the cars. Jasper raised his hand and scratched his head as a long sweat drop appeared. Knowing he just asked if she wanted to grab a bite to eat with him after mocking her.
Floydtoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:16 pm

"Don't think that you're special or anything!" she said, clenching her fists until her knuckles turned white. Her eyes were narrowed, and the setting sun was preventing any one from noticing her different colored eyes. A breeze rolled through the empty lot, and it did not even phase Gastly. Typically, wind would be a big issue, but right now, the battle was the main objective.

Gastly had done it! She had caught Vulpix's gaze, and was finally putting this battle to an end. As soon as Vulpix fell to it's side, Gastly was sticking out her tongue in a triumphant manner. Faydra was the tiniest bit worried for Vulpix, but she knew that all Gastly had done was put her into a nice, deep slumber. Holding out her hand, Gastly moved toward Faydra to give her a gassy high-five. Chuckling, she held up her ultra ball and smiled.

"You did a great job, Gastly. You deserve a rest now, though. Take it easy then it's dinner time." she said as Gastly bumped herself against the ultraball, returning without Faydra's command.

Looking back toward Jasper, just as he had mocked her, she rose a brow and placed the ball back into her bag.

"You'd like to team up with me, wouldn't ya?" chuckling, she kicked a rock and it skidded across the dusty lot.

Everyone was about to scatter out of the place, but Jasper had to open his mouth one more time.

"Haha! Are you serious?" thinking it over, her stomach gurgled. It was quiet, but she was hungry, and her stomach just confirmed that.

"You know what, since you're buying, let's go." she crossed the distance between them and stood about two feet from him rather than the typical thirty.

The crowd went back to doing what they normally did; pairing up to battle out anger.

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Floydtoise on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Evening started to set in as the sun faded away. Everyone had already started going back to doing their own thing. It was only a few seconds later that a little kid had approached jasper and asked "Would you mind helping me perfect some moves like you did?"

"Why not? Meet me here in a few days, train hard a long until i return. Then i'll show you some of my secret moves." jasper winked at the kid and extended his hand to the kids head messing his hair up.

"Yes i will!" the boy stated as his cranium was ruffled by jaspers hand. "Hey quit that!" snapping at jasper scrunching his nose up at him.

Seeing as faydra had accepted his offer to grab a bite to eat only due to the fact that he was paying, was normal. Even back in the day before all the tension between them, he would offer to play with her and she would always reject his offer unless he had something to give her. Most of the time it was his snacks, fruit snacks to be most precise. They were quite delectable and he did not mind sharing in the least bit, it made him a friend, in his eyes for the most part.

After kicking a rock across the dirt lot, she had moved her way over to where jasper was standing. Closer than normal, she stood about two feet from him. Jasper started to blush a little knowing she only got close to people she could trust, or it could be the fact that he offered to buy her a bite to eat. But he always had the faintest crush on her, he could never tell her though it would most likely ruin their friendship. Maybe his own worst frienemy?

"I know of this epic place but we need to run to get there before it closes. I'm sure they'd open the door for me anyway due to the fact that I've helped them out on my free time, tidying the place up. Lets go!" as he grabbed faydras hand and took off.

Dodging the people walking down the street, weaving in and out of crowds and flying through the back passageways. Passing by several homeless people jasper felt sad but he knew better than to be because he had been there too. He knew it sucked being in tight situations but what could he do for them? Nothing. He didn't have money to just throw around at people.

Making his way to the backdoor of Yoshis Ramen shop. He reached for the door knob turning it but once again it was jiggled and flung open. And what do you know.. a man with the suit had just got done eating. Wiping his mouth like the slob he was the man turned to jasper and said "Well what do we have here.. how are you suppose to pay us back if you keep spending it.. huh?"

"You going to answer me boy!?" the man seemed to be getting agitated at jasper silence.

Jasper had tried ignoring the man but all the sudden his collar was jerked up with force and he was looking the man square in the eyes. "Who do you think you are punk?!"

Yoshi the owner of the store had heard the commotion and went to check it out. "Let the kid go or we're going to have problems."

The man had no choice but to put the kid down, as he did jasper quickly adjusted his shirt from being all wrinkled around the neck. All jasper could do was scoff at the grotesque man. The man in the suit pushed past jasper leaving the scene. Good thing he did too because Yoshi was about to call the police.

Yoshi quickly hurried the two kids in, "Come come, lets get this door shut and locked we were about to close but, i can make an acceptation for you and your lady friend jasper." he smiled from ear to ear, little did he know they were not a couple and far from it.

Jasper moved his hand up to the side of his face covering his soon to be blushed cheeks. He had moved to a booth nearest the window were he could view the moon, it was his normal spot to sit at. Jasper then motioned for faydra to come over.

"So what is on the menu for tonight jasper?" Yoshi stated.

"I think the normal will do but make it two, please and thank you." jasper said as politely as possible.

"Alright two cheesy-spiced noodles and a two large sweet tea coming right up!" as Yoshi took a quick bow and nodded.
Floydtoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down