» Jun-Jun Elite 4 Fighting Type Master
Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am by Absolar

» A wild Abra appears!
Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm by Zerosaur

» Rules for Exp and Evolution
Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm by Zerosaur

» Francesca "Frankie" Azul
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Absolar

» Pokemon League Opening Day! (OPEN TO ALL)
Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm by Elite Four Member Shade

» Gareth Tsuga
Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am by Gareth

» And the Battle Begins!
Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am by Floydtoise

Affiliates
Our Button:
free forum

Static:
EXP Counter

Our Cities and Towns (Discussion)

Go down

Our Cities and Towns (Discussion)

Post by Chellizard on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:01 am

Okay! Hi! I've been brainstorming some things! (: And, it's time to put them down for others to contribute! (:

Our world's Cities and Towns are wonderful, and are going to be some of the main RP places for most events! And, as such, I'd like to design something for each town and their gym: A Badge. Of course the badge would be given to your character if you beat the gym, and I would make a shrunk version of the badges to place into your signature to show how many badges your character has received during their venture/quest to become Pokémon Masters!

Now, to start with my little bits of brain storming for the cities/towns.

Everything I'll be listing will be subject to change, so don't be discouraged or anything by what I list. :3

• Skyvane City - Second Largest City!

• Dragon Type Gym! - Colors: Black, Silver, Light Grays! Badge Symbol: Actual Dragon? (Maybe?)

• Stormstone Town - Medium Town

• Electric Type Gym! - Colors: Yellow, White, Blues! Badge Symbol: Lightning Strike

• Cloudvale Town/City - Largest Town/Almost a City (Has a Train Station)

• Normal Type Gym - Colors: Black, blues/grays, whites! Badge Symbol: Asterisk/Star Thing

• Rainwell City - Smaller City [Prolly bigger than Cloudvale by 1/3rd tho'.]

• Water Type Gym - Colors: Rainbow/Blues! Badge Symbol: Some rainbowy design or a rainbow waterdrop.

• Sunsail Island City - Medium City

• Fire Type Gym - Colors: Reds, Yellows, Oranges Badge Symbol: Sun-shape with a flame in the middle.

• Hailsburg City - Medium City

• Ice Type Gym - Colors: White, Bright Blues Badge Symbol: Snowflake w/ smaller snowflakes

• Gale Town - Smallest Town

• Flying Type - Colors: White/Soft Blues/Silvers Badge Symbol: Wing or Feather w/ a Gust/wind blowing

• Mistveil City - Third Largest City

• Dark Type Gym - Colors: Purples, Blacks, Pink/Magentas Badge Symbol: Don't really know Sad

So, that's what I've got so far. I hope any of you can come up with ideas/better ideas. Whatever you have will help. (:

Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Job/hobbies : Pokemaster
Humor : I will HM01 you.

View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Cities and Towns (Discussion)

Post by Floydtoise on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:17 am

Looks really good so far.

Maybe use less blues in some of them--- Electric, Normal and Flying.

Maybe some browns and greens somewhere?

For the dark badge possibly something along the lines of a vampire design (or some sort of dark design) will list and example below in a spoiler.

Spoiler:
Floydtoise

Job/hobbies : Chillin
Humor : I know you gonna' TM28 this.

View user profile http://floyddacookiemonster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph White on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:37 am

Rainwell City - Smaller City [Prolly bigger than Cloudvale by 1/3rd tho'.]

Water Type Gym - Colors: Rainbow/Blues! Badge Symbol: Some rainbowy design or a rainbow waterdrop.

Badge Design- A Rainbow made of 3-4 rainbow colors in a circle around a raindrop. I could make a design of it simply.

The town itself could be partly over the water, like half built on docks and such. Maybe some of the houses on stilts to prevent them from being flooded during the rainy season.

Rainwell City
A Small City that built partly over the river that runs around it, Rainwell City is known to produce the best Fresh Bottled Water. Partly submerged in the river itself is the Gym, with re-enforced glass floors to allow people to look into the river while battling. Some of the lower houses around the bank of the river have been built on stilts to prevent water damage from flooding, and there are several small fishing stories around the edges of the city for fishing enthusiasts.

Gym
Rainwell City Gym appears to look like a hydro-electric dam, but it actually serves to help clean the water of the river, cleaning out trash and allowing water pokemon to swim through the gym itself without issue. In the center of the gym, surrounded by slow flowing water, is a platform for the gym leader to battle on. There are a couple of spots along the wall facing upriver where the water trickles in like a waterfall, sometimes dropping the occasional shocked Magikarp into the pool before it swims away.

Maybe too big, or not your cup of tea, but yeah, just suggestions.

Joseph White

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:38 am

That's a great idea. For future reference, here's the map! Forcie made the base, I just did some neat magic to it:

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Whisperveil - Small Town, away from many places. [A very small town, about one third of the size of Cloudvale.]

Ghost Type Gym - Colors: Whites, Greys and Purples! Badge Symbol: Something simple and ghostlike.

Badge Design - A grey ghost, similar to a pac man ghost with a purple outline with a white outline beyond that.

The town would be in the middle of a forest, a dark and scary forest. The kind of forest where if you feel you are being watched... you are.

Whisperveil
A small near-abandoned town which is surrounded with myths and legends some of which may be true, nobody knows. All that is definite about this place is that it is haunted. The houses are all wooden and many appear to be abandoned but this tiny unassuming town is the home of a gym, and about 6-7 residents. The entire town is  surrounded by an eerie silence, which is interrupted only by a quiet giggle or hushed whisper.

Gym
At the very center of the town,there sits the Gost (Pronounced Guh-oh-sstah) Mansion. This mansion is large, and it appears to be battered and abandoned from the outside but infact the Ghost Gym Leader(s) live there. There are only 3 rooms which may be used, the dining room, the Training room, which is a large room in the center of the mansion which consists a wooden creaky floor with a vague square pattern painted on the floor, and the final room is a dormitory for the trainers and leaders. However, the rest of the mansion is strictly of limits for all trainers, as they are considered too dangerous as they are the habitat for countless ghost pokémon, the exact number hasn't been counted, but they have been reported to be hostile. The entire mansion has a very ghostly feel around it, and you never feel alone while you are within it's walls...
Timothy Bubo

Location : I don't know where I am, Help, I don't know where I am! *Doctor Who is awesome.*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:26 pm

For the Skyvane Gym badge either a dragon headish design or that of an ouroborous would be cool.

For Gale Town Gym a wing with a breeze patern following it would look cool.

For Mistveils badge a jack o lantern design would fit the bill nicely.

View user profile http://pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Timothy Bubo wrote:Whisperveil - Small Town, away from many places. [A very small town, about one third of the size of Cloudvale.]

Ghost Type Gym - Colors: Whites, Greys and Purples! Badge Symbol: Something simple and ghostlike.

Badge Design - A grey ghost, similar to a pac man ghost with a purple outline with a white outline beyond that.

The town would be in the middle of a forest, a dark and scary forest. The kind of forest where if you feel you are being watched... you are.

Whisperveil
A small near-abandoned town which is surrounded with myths and legends some of which may be true, nobody knows. All that is definite about this place is that it is haunted. The houses are all wooden and many appear to be abandoned but this tiny unassuming town is the home of a gym, and about 6-7 residents. The entire town is  surrounded by an eerie silence, which is interrupted only by a quiet giggle or hushed whisper.

Gym
At the very center of the town,there sits the Gost (Pronounced Guh-oh-sstah) Mansion. This mansion is large, and it appears to be battered and abandoned from the outside but infact the Ghost Gym Leader(s) live there. There are only 3 rooms which may be used, the dining room, the Training room, which is a large room in the center of the mansion which consists a wooden creaky floor with a vague square pattern painted on the floor, and the final room is a dormitory for the trainers and leaders. However, the rest of the mansion is strictly of limits for all trainers, as they are considered too dangerous as they are the habitat for countless ghost pokémon, the exact number hasn't been counted, but they have been reported to be hostile. The entire mansion has a very ghostly feel around it, and you never feel alone while you are within it's walls...

We already have our cities and towns and gyms. I don't think we'll have any extras. But good ideas.
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down