Pokemon Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokemon Adventures Shop
Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:08 pm by Zerosaur

» Trace Faolan
Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 pm by Absolar

» Jun-Jun Elite 4 Fighting Type Master
Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am by Absolar

» A wild Abra appears!
Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm by Zerosaur

» Rules for Exp and Evolution
Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm by Zerosaur

» Francesca "Frankie" Azul
Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Absolar

» Pokemon League Opening Day! (OPEN TO ALL)
Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm by Elite Four Member Shade

» Gareth Tsuga
Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am by Gareth

» And the Battle Begins!
Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am by Floydtoise

Affiliates
Our Button:
free forum

Static:
EXP Counter

Far from home (OPEN to one or two people)

2 posters

Go down

Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) Empty Far from home (OPEN to one or two people)

Post by Artemis Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Lost, she was lost. Artemis let out a sigh, she had finally got the courage to leave her home down and she got lost. It figured, she had got up and left with out telling anyone. She was in such a rush to get out with out anyone knowing that she forgot her map. Artemis looked around, it was just open field as far as the eye cold see. The sun was starting to get low in the sky as well. If Artemis had to guess she maybe had an hour before it got dark. She let out another sigh and began to set up camp. It look about 30 minutes for her to pitch her tent and make a clearing in the field. She took a pokeball off of her belt and threw it up into the air.

"Come on out Sneasel!" said Artemis. There was a beam of red light and her sneasel stood on the ground in front of her. "Ready for some food?" Artemis set out some food for her sneasel and took out some flint and steel. After a few tries, she had a fire pit up and running. She reached into her bag and removed some salted meat, there was a lot left and she couldn't keep it raw for much longer so she threw the entirety of the meat on a grill rack over the fire. Within minutes the smell of steaks filled the air. Her stomach rumbled and she looked over to her sneasel, who was still eating. "I'm jealous of you, you get to eat." she jested with a small laugh. Soon the sky turned dark and her campfire lit up the field with light.

Artemis

Back to top Go down

Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) Empty Re: Far from home (OPEN to one or two people)

Post by Lockitung Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:18 am

Sam continued marching forward with his Growlithe by his side, he was adamant that he was going the right way, so adamant that he did not even need to check his region map, but just to make sure, he pulled it from his bag and unfolded it... Yes, he was lost and like most men do, he did not believe he needed to ask a stranger for directions. The sun was dissapearing over the horizon as he soldiered on with Growly, who also had no idea where he was going, he was just following his trainer. Soon, Sam found himself standing in a vast space of grass, there was no incline in the ground, it was just completely flat, and now it was pitch black, the only thing keeping him in the know was Growly shooting small balls of fire that dissipated into the air, at least it showed him what was in front of him. Not only was it getting dark, it was getting chilly too, Growlithe was ok as he was a fire Pokémon, Sam however did not have any extra clothing to keep himself warm, the more he thought about it, the more he realized how poorly prepared he was for his whole "Pokémon Master" journey he had taken.

After another hour of searching, there was some kind of human life, a small fire in the distance, it could be another traveler who could help him in some way. He walked towards the light in the distance, getting closer and closer to it, he just did not want to intrude or startle the traveler, he could at least stay with them for a night so he did not have to sleep alone with no protection other than his trusty Pokémon. Sam yelled "Erm... Hello?!" as he drew nearer so it did not seem like he was sneaking up on them, he could see two figures and as he drew closer, he could make out a girl with long flowing brown hair and a Sneasel, no doubt belonging to her. He was now in talking distance with the pair, the girl did not look exactly excited about seeing a stranger at this time of the night, but he tried to ensure her he was no criminal. He scratched the back of his head and looked to the ground, "I feel really awkward for asking this, but me and my buddy here took a wrong turn somewhere and we have no idea where we are, so do you mind if we just hang around here with you guys tonight so we don't have to sleep alone in the dark around here?"
Lockitung
Lockitung

Back to top Go down

Far from home (OPEN to one or two people) Empty Re: Far from home (OPEN to one or two people)

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Finally all the meat was finished cooking and Artemis looked at it, drooling. She couldn't wait any longer. She plucked one of the smaller steaks off the fire and juggled it in her hands for a few moments before tossing it in her mouth. She bit down and closed her eyes. It tasted wonderful, it was juicy and it just melted in her mouth. With in a few moments she swallowed the small bit of steak and looked back at the rest of the meat. Just when she was about to reach for another small steak she heard a voice. Looking up a young boy approached her. A confused look appeared on her and her Sneasel's face when the young boy approached them but soon the reason he was there was revealed. She sighed, great someone else who was lost, so much for getting out of here.

"I was just going to ask you which was was out, I forgot my map." said Artemis. She motioned to the campsite. "Make your self at home, feel free to eat some of this meat, I had to make it all today and it is to much for me." She plopped another piece of steak into her mouth. Well at least she wasn't lost by herself.

Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockitung Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Great, this girl was lost too, he guessed he had no choice but to stay the night with her, and the fact she had some food with her was an added bonus. Sam slipped he backpack off of his back as he dropped it down on the opposite side of the fire from where the girl was sitting. Growly did not seem so sure about the situation, but when Sam edged him on, Growly slowly walked to the fire and laid by it. Sam sat down crossed legged next to his bag, he slipped his Xtransceiver from his bag and took a look, no signal, perfect. He slid the device back into his bag and watched as Growly walked to him and hopped onto his legs, he looked quite scared about sleeping in an area where there is nothing but land, and he was not too confident to interact with the girl's Sneasel either, but having this girl with him certainly put Sam's mind at ease.

Sam did not feel right about taking the girls food until they were better acquainted. From across the fire, Sam introduced himself. "Thanks for letting us crash here for the night, I'm Sam, this is Growly, we came from Sunsail Island City, we was supposed to be on our way to Hailsburg, but clearly we took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up here"
Lockitung
Lockitung

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down