Pokemon Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokemon Adventures Shop
Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:08 pm by Zerosaur

» Trace Faolan
Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 pm by Absolar

» Jun-Jun Elite 4 Fighting Type Master
Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am by Absolar

» A wild Abra appears!
Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm by Zerosaur

» Rules for Exp and Evolution
Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm by Zerosaur

» Francesca "Frankie" Azul
Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Absolar

» Pokemon League Opening Day! (OPEN TO ALL)
Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm by Elite Four Member Shade

» Gareth Tsuga
Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am by Gareth

» And the Battle Begins!
Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am by Floydtoise

Affiliates
Our Button:
free forum

Static:
EXP Counter

Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon)

2 posters

Go down

Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) Empty Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon)

Post by Zerosaur Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Looking back Zeke could see the entire foray into the Stormstone forest had been a big mistake.  He had come in search of a Teddiursa and had brought honey to lure it into the open.  Sadly the only thing the honey drew in had been a swarm of Beedrill.  In retrospect he should have known that was a bad idea since Teddiursa makes its own honey. "The wrong method huh?" He sighed to himself.  Stretching his legs which were sore from outrunning the Beedrill, he looked around some more.  Even if I can't find a Teddiursa I'm not going to leave here without a new Pokemon. He thought to his self as he set off down the path.  "The proper method here is perseverance, I can always rest in Stormstone if need be." He said to himself absentmindedly.  Suddenly hearing a twig crack behind him he turned and spotted a Pidgey.  The Pidgey noticed him turn and took off in alarm, "Oh no you're not getting away!" He called as he darted after the Pokemon.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

https://pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) Empty Re: Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon)

Post by Simon Kyoya Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

”Shhh, you hear that?” He pressed a finger over his lips, kneeling behind a dense bush, Niko perched upon his lean shoulder. The young Pichus ear twitched at a sound, its deep black beady eyes seeming to shoot off into the direction of a large commotion. Had someone angered the Beedrill again? Simon remembered the time a friend of his did something like that, and they nearly got themselves killed. His little Pichu could not hope to fight off more than one, let alone a whole swarm.

”Thinks I should help them?”

”Chu.” Was all he said, cocking his little mousey head to the side, as if he had no idea. Simon ran a finger along its cheek, before turning his attention back to the situation at hand.

”So what do you suggest we do?' Niko leapt down from his shoulder and in his own little mousey run, ran towards the source of the commotion. Either he was in one of those moods or was just crazy, but he knew the pokemon enough to know better. With no real plan, he followed after the pokemon and was prepared for whatever, even if that was major trouble. In the end however, that only lead him to finding nothing. The Beedrill seemed to be scattering and that meant that he didn't have to fight an impossible battle.

Nike was slightly confused but ran back to Simon, and climbed on his shoulder; weight almost nothing to his trainer. It nuzzled its cheek against his, but quickly whipped its head around at the sound of something, leaves rustling or whatever. The pokemon were rather noisy today, and that meant that someone else was out here. He heard someone call out and the pidgey fly through the branches.....right into his face, and neither knew what hit them.
Simon Kyoya
Simon Kyoya
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon) Empty Re: Misadventures in Stormstone Forest(Simon)

Post by Zerosaur Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:04 am

Zeke scrambled through the bushes and found the Pidgey he was after flying off, and a guy on the ground with a Pichu on his chest.  As much as he wanted to chase after the Pidgey he reflected, it was probably his fault that the guy was on the ground, a collision with the Pidgey maybe?  That meant he needed to check on the guy, that was the proper method.  "Hey are you okay I'm sorry I was chasing that Pidgey because I didn't want to leave without a new Pokemon. My names Zeke, who are you?" He asked extending his hand to help the person up.  At the same time he used his left hand to push up his glasses and knock some leaves off his shirt, looking good for a first impression is the proper method for success after all.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Kyoya Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:20 pm

”Ow ow ow.” Simon gumbled to himself, rubbing his now sore face as the panicked pidgey made its daring escape. Niko however was not very amused that a strange pokemon had attacked his trainer, and planned on making sure that its escape was short lived. Its beady black eyes narrowed, and sparks proceeded from its cheek pouches in small amounts before it let out a loud cry, and shot a larger bolt out at the bird pokemon. It connected spot on the and pokemon spiraled for a bit and landed on the ground twitching for a bit, before collapsing.

It was out cold and that meant he had caught it or something along those lines. Either way, there was an unconscious pokemon and whatever. ”Its fine, I don't think i'm hurt or anything.” Simon said  with a light amount of humor, accepting the hand that would pill him up from the ground as the pichu returned to his side with a few happy noises. He was now appraising the new comer, both curiously and cautiously. Pichu never really felt comfortable around  people,except Simon and his mom, but that was about it. ”Also, I think thats the pidgey you were chasing after. Sorry, Niko likes to get a little rough sometimes.”

It would be fine once taken to a pokemon center, but for now it was unconscious and rather easy to capture. If the guy would be happy was unknown, but Simon wasn't going to really concern him with things like that. ”By the way, names Simon.” He said with a small smile, Niko crawling back to his shoulder, and perching there like some kind of mousey bird. Right now it would have to keep its eyes on this new comer,until he proved friendly. Simon was used to this though, and let his pokemon do what it wanted.
Simon Kyoya
Simon Kyoya
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Zeke glanced over at the downed Pidgey, he couldn't catch a pokemon someone else had beat. "You downed that Pidgey so its yours to catch." He took a look around before sighing, "And looks like my shouts have scared off the other pokemon. Oh you wouldn't know where I could find a Teddiursa would you? I came here to look for one but my bad method got me into some trouble with the Beedrill." Zeke pulled out an empty honey jar to prove his point. Scratching his head he subconsciously reached down to the left side of his belt where five empty pokeballs sat.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Kyoya Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:49 pm

”Fair enough.” Simon digressed, reaching into his multi-pocketed belt, and pulling out a small pokeball, still within its condensed state. With a push of a button, he tossed the pokeball at the downed pidgey, and it opened wide releasing a beam of red energy. The pokemon turned into the energy and coalesced into a sphere at the center of the gaping ball, before it closed and fell. The pokeball, shook once, twice and three times before confirming that he had caught the pokemon. ”Well Niko, I guess that means we have a new friend.” Simon said with a cheerful smile, before turning to his friend.

”Yeah. It looks like you did scare all of them off.” Being noisy did mess with the whole Pokemon experience, but then again it wasn't like he was going to find the Pokemon he was looking for right off the bat. ”Teddiursa  you say? I think I remember seeing some deeper in the moods, in an opening not too far from here.” He pointed in one direction, leaning down to pick up the pokeball and place it on his trainers belt. Niko looked at the pokeball interested, likely looking forward to having a new friend, even if he had not so long ago knocked them out with a thundershock.

”I was hoping to find some electric pokemon, but a pidgey works too I guess.” He noted solemly, looking somewhat crossly at Niko.

”Chuuu.” It said in answer, shrugging.

”I could probably lead you to where I last saw the Teddiursa , if that would help you.” Simon offered letting his pokemon walk from here, until he learned his lesson. While he was a good Pichu, Niko needed to learn not to shock things when they made him really angry. In the end that just dropped more things on Simon's lap than he needed.
Simon Kyoya
Simon Kyoya
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm

"You would do that, seriously? Thanks Simon I want that pokemon a lot it's going to be an important member of my team." Zeke said a with a large grin on his face, "Also this is my partner Porygon." He add absentmindedly opening the pokeball and letting his pink pal out. ""Pory Por." Came its digital voice. He allowed Simon to guide him until they came to a clearing where a Teddiursa sat in the middle munching on berries. "Don't mean to interrupt its meal but I need to catch it so Porygon use sharpen and follow it with tackle." As he gave the command his Porygon tensed and its angles became more pronounced, it then burst into the clearing with a cry of, "Pooorrr!" The Teddiursa had barely turned around befor Porygon collided with it sending it flying a few feet. "Oh yeah! Way to go Porygon."
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Kyoya Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:15 pm

”Sure, I can.” He answered in a seemingly unenthusiastic tone, Niko lost in his own thoughts, or perhaps he got some level of enjoyment out of staring cross eyed at trees, but it wasn't like he could read a pokemons mind. If that were the case, perhaps he would find raising his Pokemon a little easier, but that was indeed not the case. With that he would guide him through the large Stormstone forest, right to a section where he vaguely remembered a certain Pokemon being, and it was not likely that he would even be there. Still, the guy would treck through the dense forest, until they came upon the spot ; lo, and behold there it was.

The little bear was munching on a berry and blissfully unaware of the trainers couching only a few meters away from it. Poor thing had no idea what was coming next, but then again maybe it did. Simon would only watch as the Porygon prepared itself and with a pronounced cry, it tackled the small Pokemon. The attack was successful, but then again attacking a Pokemon that young looking wouldn't be that hard. Niko wasn't interested in the last, and focused mostly on fiddling with Simons hair, accidentally tugging on it occasionally. If this was just a young Pokemon, Simon could not shake that the mother would be close by.
Simon Kyoya
Simon Kyoya
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Porygon let out a digital sound of triumph as it turned to target the Teddiursa again. "Porygon repeat the last combo before it stands up." Zeke shouted to it. Porygon quickly repeated sharpen and rammed into the small pokemon once more. A grin growing on his face Zeke threw a pokeball at the unconscious pokemon. It disappeared into the ball as a mass of red energy, the ball shook once, twice, three times before stopping. "All right I finally caught one, with this guy my team is one step closer to perfection. Once my uncle finds that happiny for me I'll be ready for fighting a gym leader." He said happily holding the pokeball into the air.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Kyoya Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:49 pm

The battle had ended as soon as it began, and with Zeke as the victor, and an unconscious Teddiursa as the spoils. Pichu tilted its head, feeling somewhat sorry for the Pokemon, but if the trainer was a good guy, then he had nothing to worry about at all. He said something about fighting a gym leader, and something else along that line, something that made Simon snicker to himself. If he aimed to fight Ash, he would have a hard time. That guy had skill when it came to electric types, and he had seen him defeat even trainers using Earth type Pokemon, and without much difficulty. Still, he had not seen this guy fight for real, so he had no idea what he was even capable of.

”Well if you're done here, I have something I need to do. Have fun with your new pokemon.” Simon said waving goodbye, as Niko did the same. He had a new pokemon and that one would need some attention as well, if he wanted it to grow strong.
Simon Kyoya
Simon Kyoya
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:33 pm

"Right thank for the help Simon, before you go hold on." Zeke said as he pulled out his pokegear and pressed the auto trade button, sending his number to Simon and receiving Simons number at the same time. "This way we can keep in touch call me if you ever need any help ill come running." He said with another grin on his face as he returned Porygon to his pokeball. He followed Simon out of the woods then made his way to the pokemon center, where he healed up his pokemon then called home. He cheerfully told his parents that he had managed to catch a Teddiursa and would be coming home tomorrow. Finally before he went to sleep that night he let out Porygon and Teddiursa and gave proper introductions, and falling asleep with both of them on the bed.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down