Pokemon Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokemon Adventures Shop
Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:08 pm by Zerosaur

» Trace Faolan
Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 pm by Absolar

» Jun-Jun Elite 4 Fighting Type Master
Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am by Absolar

» A wild Abra appears!
Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm by Zerosaur

» Rules for Exp and Evolution
Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm by Zerosaur

» Francesca "Frankie" Azul
Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Absolar

» Pokemon League Opening Day! (OPEN TO ALL)
Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm by Elite Four Member Shade

» Gareth Tsuga
Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am by Gareth

» And the Battle Begins!
Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am by Floydtoise

Affiliates
Our Button:
free forum

Static:
EXP Counter

Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem

3 posters

Go down

Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem Empty Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem

Post by Chellizard Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 am

Metal against metal. A twinkling clamor of luggage cases shifting in the overhead compartments. Doors opening and closing. A squeaky wheel on a snack cart rolling from door to door. The train was lonely, though. Sitting alone, facing a window, the sun's light cast a reflection across the glass. Staring at the reflection, it's owner held a deep scowl. With rolling eyes, arms crossed in a huff and the reflection vanished while the train passed into a tunnel. A sigh passed the scowling lips, and the reflection was back. Almond shaped eyes were roughly hidden behind of fringed, dark chestnut colored hair. Most of the long mess was tucked into a bandanna, but bangs scattered across a creased forehead. The scowl had grown worse.

"You know, if you keep scowling like that, your face will stick. Care for a snack?" a chuckle had followed the words.

The scowl slowly fell and almond eyes glanced from the reflection to the cart pusher.

"No thanks," begrudgingly spoken.

"Well, a pretty girl like yourself shouldn't starve herself. The ride has been a long one. Here, take this," a petite hand extended a bottle of water to the scowling girl.

Accepting the bottle, the scowling girl took on an expression of shock. Someone had been kind to her. Normally, she was just brushed over because of how she dressed, and how mean she looked from scowling all the time. But, this woman was actually nice enough to overlook her appearance and offer kindness. Brushing it off, however, the scowling girl nodded and did not speak another word.

---

"Have a safe trip," said the cart pusher while they waved.

The scowling girl, better known as Faydra, had stepped off the train at the station. Standing there, looking lost, she glanced around and pulled her bag around of her shoulders a little tighter. With no sign of she being a pokemon trainer, she stepped forward and pushed through the crowd.

She had made it to Skyvane City.

But, what should she do first?

Chellizard
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Job/hobbies : Pokemaster
Humor : I will HM01 you.

http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem Empty Re: Teen Angst and an Attitude Problem

Post by Professor Ironwood Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 pm

He opened his eyes again. Looking out at the crowd, Markus sighed. It was not often that he got irritated, and he wasn't really, but he felt slightly miffed that the bus was a whole ten minutes late. He shrugged his bag off his shoulder, and opened it to pull out a map. He examined it for a moment before returning it. He returned it, now sure that the bus he should have been on by now would take him where he needed to go. After another two minutes, he got up and walked away. It wasn't worth the wait just to get across town.

He was walking down the street through the mild crowd. It was just after midday, so most people were either working or eating lunch, leaving the crowd thinner than usual. He looked to the left, and saw a train pulling in the station and letting a few people off. He stopped moving forwards and looked in to see what kind of people had arrived in the city. "More people to the mix. Maybe somebody interesting?" He wondered how many of them were trainers.
Professor Ironwood
Professor Ironwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Zeke yawned loudly, it had been awhile since he had done anything worth note and he was itching to test himself.  He noticed a train pull into the station but didn't pay much mind to it.  He crossed the street to the park near the station and looked around, as always the playground was bustling with kids and fussy parents.  He quickly bought a crepé from on of the stands located there and went to sit down when he felt his pokeball shake.  He reached down to where he kept it on his belt then threw it in the air, releasing his Porygon.  He wasn't surprised that his pokemon wanted out, it had always been able to sense when it was in lively places.  A few of the kids ran over and started ogling it before their parents came and scolded them.  "I don't really mind and neither does Porygon, he likes attention," He told the parents, "in fact this show off probably wouldn't mind giving rides."  The parents and kids laughed as Porygon did a flip at the comment.  A small red haired giggling girl was the first to climb on Porygon's back and then he floated off at a modest pace so he wouldn't throw her off, and the other kids gave chase.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

https://pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:26 pm

The city was alive, almost double than what she was used to. Taller people than her were surpassing her and kept brushing passed her, and pushed her aside. She groaned out in frustration and stamped her foot and shouted at the people.

"Can you REALLY not see me?!" angry was one word to describe her tone of voice.

Hectic, and with a panic, she flailed her arms and threw a mild tantrum. The crowd broke, but only long enough for her to make it to a more secluded part on the station's pad. Breathing, her claustrophobia having almost taken over, she sighed and gently coaxed herself into a lukewarm calm. Adjusting her sleeves, she decided to peel off her over sweater. This left her in a fishnet over shirt and simple purple tank top. Black jeans clung to her legs, and her feet were dressed in a pair of ankle high boots with mini belt's for straps. Clearing her throat, she brushed a bit of her hair from her face, but it fell back into place again.

Another sigh found it's way passed her lips. Was she really ready for this place? Glancing over the crowds again, she peered through her chestnut hair. She caught sight of the playground, the kids, and a Porygon.

Of course she knew that Pokemon. She was obsessed with the first one hundred and fifty ever recorded. A small smile was tugging her usually scowling face. She wanted to get closer, to see the Pokemon up close. And so... she stepped forward, moving with the crowd. Despite all the people around of her, she did not feel claustrophobic this time. Maybe Gastly could meet this Porygon.

"I bet she'll like to meet another Pokemon..." she thought aloud, her hand moving back to the side pocket on her bag.
Chellizard
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Ironwood Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Suddenly, someone in the crowd at the station shouted rather loudly, and a path cleared before her. She moved outwards from the station, and removed her sweater. "Well, I suppose the city's quite warm today." He mused to himself for a moment, and then looked back to see her moving towards a nearby playground, while reaching into her bag. He looked over towards the playground, and saw a younger fellow with a porygon entertaining some children.

"I've got nothing better to do." He began to walk over as well, and drew his hand inside his bag, grabbing his only companion on his journey. "Hello there!" He called to the trainers a small distance from him. "Come and say hi, Litwick." His friend came out of the ball, materializing on his shoulder. "Just saw you two from over there, and I'm bored. My name's Markus, may I have the pleasure of yours?" He gave a little bow to them. Litwick chimed in happily. "Lit!"
Professor Ironwood
Professor Ironwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Zeke looked up and noticed a guy with the same hair color as himself, it was odd he didn't know many people with that natural color. The guy introduced himself as Markus and his pokemon Litwick. Zeke wasn't really a fan of ghost type pokemon but he didn't let it show. He nodded stuffing the rest of the crepé in his mouth and swallowing it before introducing himself, "My name is Zeke, and the Porygon over there under the pile of kids is mine." He said pointing at his pokemon which had been caught and was now buried underneath kids trying to get a ride on its back. Zeke shook his head exasperated this happens every time they come here and his Porygon still chose to give out rides.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Pulling the Ultraball from her bag's pocket, she released Gastly. A shrill cry passed the Pokemon's mouth; it was excited to be out of it's pokeball. A small smile crept over Faydra's lips, casting the usual scowl away.

"Heya Gastly," she said softly, her hand extending to become enveloped in the purple gases.

It was quite evident what this girl's favorite color was. She was not close to the boys, but she was not too far from them either. She just wanted to get closer to the Porygon. Too many kids were in the way, though.

She did not like little kids too much.

Cringing from their shrill giggles, she turned to look at the other two after introductions. Gastly's eyes got larger and she hung her mouth open to show her adorable fangs off toward the Litwick.

"Porygon is cool..." her voice was barely audible and got lost in the crowd.

"Faydra," she said in short, looking at the two of them. Their hair made her think they were siblings or something.

"I just got off the train and I was going to head to a Pokecenter for the night. Do either of you have a map?"

Gastly whisked around of Faydra, and then dissipated to become 'invisible.' She then floated over behind of Markus and slowly reappeared while staring at Litwick. Gastly was ready to make a new friend.
Chellizard
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Ironwood Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 am

"Lit." His friend grinned happily at the Ghastly beside him. He nodded at the Ghastly, and looked between the two trainers. "Nice to meet you both. I do have a map," he said, reaching into his bag for it, "and I'm also staying there for the night. If you want, I could show you the way there." He moved to hand the map to her. "You two here for any specific reason?" His Litwick moved around his shoulders, staring at the Ghastly. "Lit lit lit lit." He mellowly rambled as he did.
Professor Ironwood
Professor Ironwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Zeke smiled, "That map isn't necessary the pokemon center is just down the road and to the right, a little advice avoid the curry surprise."  Zeke smiled a little as his Porygon floated over to meet the Litwick and Gastly. He out right busted out laughing at the startled look on its face when it accidentally passed through the Gastly.  "Introduce yourself properly Porygon." He chuckled as his quirky floated around Faydra's head.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 am

Her hand was reaching out for the map just as Zeke, the Porygon owner, pointed out the exact way to the Pokécenter. [i]He must live in Skyvane,[i/] she though, attempting to keep her facial expression blank. A bit reluctantly, she dropped her hand from the map of the city. She would just have to get her own from the Pokécenter. Not that  she needed to be spending money on a map when there was one right there for free. Perhaps she could do a bit of work around of the place for a map.

As her mind raced, she almost missed the fact that Porygon was floating around of her head and she jumped a bit out of surprise. Collecting herself, she held a scowl on her face and she looked for Gastly. The sly pokémon had dissipated again. "Gastly? Where'd you go this time..." she asked aloud, but between clenched teeth. The sassy Gastly slowly appeared next to Zeke, mock legs and arms forming from the purple gases. Gastly's little fangs poked out while she smiled.

Laughing, Faydra rolled her eyes and tossed her Ultraball from hand to hand. "Well, if you don't mind me, I need to head to the Pokécenter. I have a few things to do before the night is over."

Gastly was noticeably sad when Faydra held up the Ultraball. "Gastly, return," commanded the teenager. She then stashed the ball back into her bag and started to take the walk down the sidewalk to the Pokécenter. If the other two followed, she'd be surprised.
Chellizard
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am

Zeke saw the disappointed look in her eye as she left the map alone.  She immediately started heading to the pokemon center, he noticed that she didn't have a pokegear.  It was a simple tool really with a map, radio and phone installed.  Zeke pulled out his old purple and black pokegear, it was still in good shape and matched her color scheme perfectly, he thought. He had wiped the phonebook on it when he got his new green pokegear so it only had the number of his new one in it.  He signaled to his Porygon giving it the pokegear and a note which read:

I don't need this so you can have it. This old pokegear works perfectly and already has a full Aris region map and a radio installed. The only number currently in it is my new one, feel free to call me any time you need help.

Sincerly,
Zeke W.

He sent off his Porygon who came back a short time later, he returned Porygon to his pokeball and said goodbye to the guy he was chatting with and went home.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum