Pokemon Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokemon Adventures Shop
Psyduck! Where?! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:08 pm by Zerosaur

» Trace Faolan
Psyduck! Where?! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 pm by Absolar

» Jun-Jun Elite 4 Fighting Type Master
Psyduck! Where?! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am by Absolar

» A wild Abra appears!
Psyduck! Where?! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm by Zerosaur

» Rules for Exp and Evolution
Psyduck! Where?! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm by Zerosaur

» Francesca "Frankie" Azul
Psyduck! Where?! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Absolar

» Pokemon League Opening Day! (OPEN TO ALL)
Psyduck! Where?! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm by Elite Four Member Shade

» Gareth Tsuga
Psyduck! Where?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am by Gareth

» And the Battle Begins!
Psyduck! Where?! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am by Floydtoise

Affiliates
Our Button:
free forum

Static:
EXP Counter

Psyduck! Where?!

2 posters

Go down

Psyduck! Where?! Empty Psyduck! Where?!

Post by Timothy Bubo Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Timothy held onto his blue 'hat', and giggled into himself. He looked around with his eyes widened in an exaggerated fashion, before they narrowed and began to scan around. His Ditto was trying to hide by pretending to be his hat again whenever he thought he wasn't looking. It was obvious that it was his Ditto but he wanted to let the little guy think he had outwitted him. "Oh boy, wheeerrreee could Ditto be? I can't see him annnywhere!"   Timothy's eyes locked onto the front of his hat and he tried to keep a straight face. "Oh no! I think I've lost him..." Then, he rushed into the front of his hat and blew a raspberry in it's face. The hat wobbled and let out a high pitched laugh before it wobbled around and then spluttered into fits of giggles, seeping through Tim's fingers and into a jiggling puddle on the floor. "Haha you look like pee!" The Ditto reformed into a puddle and sludged along beside him as he walked beside the Cloud vale lake. Just a casual stroll, maybe he'd find some Pokémon or like... a rock or something to explore.

Ditto's body was picking up rocks as it slid along, before it deposited them behind him, slightly slimey. He reached down and picked the blob up, setting him on his shoulder so that it could get a better view. It's face turned into a smile and it looks around the place with wide eyes. "Ddiiiitttooo..." It's voice was in awe, it liked being up here. Being up here was fun. When they walked around a larger rock, they saw a bench by the lake. Walking over, Timothy sat down and rubbed his nose. "So Ditto, you excited to meet your new Pokémon friend Oddish?" Ditto wobbled up and down, clapping it's blobby limbs together. It laughed again it's lips jittering around the place. After having their rest they stood up and turned around only to be faced with an Odd sight. A small yellow duck rubbing it's head in a circular fashion. It looked both confused and kinda worried. Grabbing onto Ditto, he lowered him down onto the floor and they both stared the duck down.

How these events would play out. Nobody knows...
Timothy Bubo
Timothy Bubo

Location : I don't know where I am, Help, I don't know where I am! *Doctor Who is awesome.*

Back to top Go down

Psyduck! Where?! Empty Re: Psyduck! Where?!

Post by Absolar Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Psyduck was in excruciating pain. Then again, it almost always was. Sometimes it would have a good day though, and it would only be mildly excruciating. Today, unfortunately, was not one of those days. It stumbled about in a daze, acting almost as if it were drugged. Sadly, this was how the Psyduck spent most of it's days. It stumbled over a root in it's path, having not seen it there. It fell over, and let out a frantic "Psy-Psy-Psy!".  

It got to it's feet rather impatiently, and forgot about the fall within a few seconds. It continued to walk around, in large irregular circles, with it's hands on it's head. It walked like this for several minutes, until it tripped over again. It stood up indignantly , pain forgotten for a few seconds. It looked around angrily for the cause of it tripping, and it's eyes locked onto a squishy blue thing. It had seen one of these creatures before, except it was purple. It had stolen Psyduck's food, and had mocked him afterwards. With that memory in it's mind, it was convinced that the blue blob had tripped it.

With a yell of "Psyduck!", the Psyduck ran at the shapeless form, claws extended.

Last edited by Solaronic on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absolar
Absolar

Job/hobbies : Wannabe Corgi (I fail miserably, but I still try. Pretty depressing stuff; they should write a book about it)
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:32 pm

The crazy little duck ran at his Ditto with it's tiny little claws extended. Timothy covered his mouth and his eyes sparkled, his mouth turning into a tiny o. "Aaaawwwww!" Timothy's hands were pressed together and he smiled in joy at this cute little critter. "Ditto we have to catch this thing IT'S FREAKING' ADORABLE!" Ditto looked at the Psyduck jealously. He was adorable too. Stupid Psyduck. Timothy wondered why it was being so angry but then he remembered, these things always have a headache! Probably all that thinking and adorable-ness it does. That sounds pretty stressful. But it was attacking them, and it needed to be tamed before it could be caught!"Ditto, use transform!"  Hearing his trainer's words the blue mass of this tiny blob jiggled around and grew in height, and it turned into an exact copy of the Psyduck, extending it's own claws.

Pulling back as it's face was scratched, it replied with a scratch uppercut to try and harm this ducky as well as letting out the Psyduck's own battle cry! "Psyduck!"
Timothy Bubo
Timothy Bubo

Location : I don't know where I am, Help, I don't know where I am! *Doctor Who is awesome.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolar Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Psyduck continued charging as the strange creature transformed into a copy of himself. That would have confused him, had he not already met one of these weird Pokemon, and had witnessed the same trick before. His claws scratched his opponent's face, which was a mirror image of his own. Psyduck was elated at this, until his opponent slashed at him. It's claws hit Psyduck square in the jaw, knocking it back.

Psyduck fell to the ground, and slowly sat up dazed. The headache had returned slightly now. He would have continued sitting there, if he hadn't remembered his opponent. He looked up at the Blob/Psyduck, and ever so slowly stood up.
Absolar
Absolar

Job/hobbies : Wannabe Corgi (I fail miserably, but I still try. Pretty depressing stuff; they should write a book about it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Ditto having over stepped this tiny little things... feet, it feel on it's front dust rising around it. Stupid Psyduck making him fall. He stood up a little and looked behind him to see Timothy watching enthralled. Hmph. See how cute this little thing really was compared to him. Stupid Psyduck. Timothy saw that his Ditto had socked the Psyduck really really good! That was good! He was one step closer to catching this little tiny duck thing.

"Ditto! Use Scratch again!" The order reached Ditto who wobbled forward with his flappy legs, raising his arm things above his head before bringing them down for yet another scratch attack! Aha! Stupid little ducky trying to out cute him, he'd show Timmy he could be super cute!

Meanwhile, Timothy watched as these two little cute ducks fought! It was so adorable because it looked as if they weren't actually doing any real harm to each other. Anyway, whatever harm was done he would cuddle out of them both!
Timothy Bubo
Timothy Bubo

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolar Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:16 pm

Psyduck stood up on wobbly legs. It was getting mad. The squishy Psyduck had hit it, and knocked it over. The Psyduck wasn't smart to begin with, and now it was angry, making it act downright stupid. He saw the other Psyduck trying to attack him again. And to make it all worse, his headache was back.

Grabbing it's head, Psyduck let out an anguished and infuriated yell of "PSYDUCK!" A blast of psychic energy burst forth from the small duck's body, bathing the area in a purple glow. He fell backwards, exhausted.
Absolar
Absolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum