Pokemon Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokemon Adventures Shop
And the 2nd Battle Begins! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:08 pm by Zerosaur

» Trace Faolan
And the 2nd Battle Begins! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 pm by Absolar

» Jun-Jun Elite 4 Fighting Type Master
And the 2nd Battle Begins! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am by Absolar

» A wild Abra appears!
And the 2nd Battle Begins! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm by Zerosaur

» Rules for Exp and Evolution
And the 2nd Battle Begins! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm by Zerosaur

» Francesca "Frankie" Azul
And the 2nd Battle Begins! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Absolar

» Pokemon League Opening Day! (OPEN TO ALL)
And the 2nd Battle Begins! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm by Elite Four Member Shade

» Gareth Tsuga
And the 2nd Battle Begins! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am by Gareth

» And the Battle Begins!
And the 2nd Battle Begins! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am by Floydtoise

Affiliates
Our Button:
free forum

Static:
EXP Counter

And the 2nd Battle Begins!

4 posters

Go down

And the 2nd Battle Begins! Empty And the 2nd Battle Begins!

Post by Zerosaur Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:40 am

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, after that exciting first battle I'm sure you are all fired up to see this next battle!" Shouted the fancily dressed announcer into his microphone once again, this time trying to and failing, to hide his now swelling eye behind a pair of sunshades. "Now please put your hands together in welcome for the blue sides Lunik Legale and Timothy Bubo. And for red sides Zeke Willis and Simon Kyoya!" He finished as the Croesus broke into applause as the two waiting teams emerged from the waiting rooms.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

https://pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

And the 2nd Battle Begins! Empty Re: And the 2nd Battle Begins!

Post by Absolar Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:43 am

Lunik sat in the waiting room, watching a recording of the first match. If he and his partner, someone he had just met by the name of Timothy Bubo, were to win their fight, then they would have to face the team who won the first match. That might be a tough fight, as he still didn't know anything about the way his partner fought in a match. And that was all assuming that they won this match.

Lunik stood up as he heard his name called, and calmly walked out onto the field, and into a wave of noise. The cheering and yelling of the crowd was slightly overwhelming, though Lunik had heard louder. He walked out to his designated place, and was concentrating completely on the battle at hand. Reaching into the small pouch on his hip, he felt to make sure Scyther's pokeball was still there. It had become a ritual of his, and it helped ease his nerves.

He wondered who exactly chose the pairing of the partners, though it was inconsequential at the moment.
Absolar
Absolar

Job/hobbies : Wannabe Corgi (I fail miserably, but I still try. Pretty depressing stuff; they should write a book about it)
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Kyoya Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Simon sat cross legged in the waiting room, Niko in his lap as he nibbled on a pokeblock. The little mouse was ready for the tournament, but that was before he felt hungry, so now he was chowing down. How the pokemon did not get fat was beyond Simon, but he would have to grow used to its strange metabolism. All he could do was wait for the time that he could walk out into the arena, and hear the crowd cheering for them.

He would have to wait for his Partner, which was a certain Zero; whom he had met once before on an adventure to catch a Teddiura. His mind wandered about, until at last the announcement was made, and Niko perked up. Simon stood to his feet and the door opened, leading out to the large arena. Niko hopped onto his shoulder and they both walked out together, with his battling partner in tow. He could hear the crowd already, both him and Niko soaked I in.

This was going to be fun.
Simon Kyoya
Simon Kyoya
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Bubo Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Timothy had placed his feet on Ditto's head while he snoozed, who sat on the floor infront of his chair. His face had turned into an unamused face, and his teeny tiny blobby arms folded over. It let out a high pitched snuff before it wobbled it's body around and slipped out from under Timothy's blue shoes. Timothy gasped when his feet suddenly jerked towards the floor, no longer supported. He sat up quickly and looked around through half open eyes.

"What?! What?" His gaze looked around frantically before they centered on the little blob looking up at him sniggering like a hyena. He looked at it before laughing and reaching down, and picked him up from the floor. His body stretched before it snapped upwards and it's mass wobbled around frantically. The ditto laughed as if the sensation tickled.

Hearing his name called out, he held the ditto over his head before it's mass slithered down, twisted around and changed in texture. It sat on his head as a hat with it's face on the front. He walked across the waiting room and stepped into the arena. The sudden cheering that filled his ears was amazing! He could get used to this. In fact he already had he could hardly notice it anymore. Isn't that weird? He took of his hat and the shape exploded into a sphere before it settled into it's usually shape. It giggled and waved it's stump at the opposing person and it's team mate. They were both looking forward to this.
Timothy Bubo
Timothy Bubo

Location : I don't know where I am, Help, I don't know where I am! *Doctor Who is awesome.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerosaur Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Zeke sighed, he found waiting in the cramped room to be annoying and was waiting for his turn to exit. Finally their names where called and he stood up, brushing down his white t-shirt and straightening his jeans. He walked calmly out into the open but his face went red and down in an instant. His family was here, and his over the top doting mother was waving a huge flag with his name on it surrounded by hearts. His older brother and sister though were here to remind him not to lose, they didn't waste time training him for nothing. Stepping up beside his partner, a friend he had made not to long ago, Simon. Zeke grabbed a pokeball from his belt, pressing the center button to expand it, then moving his white hair to the side with his left hand he threw the ball. It opened mid air and a white energy shot out taking shape into Zeke's pokemon Porygon. "Alright Porygon let's win this!" Zeke called to his Porygon, thinking about the hellish training that awaited them if they lost here.
Zerosaur
Zerosaur
King of Whales

https://pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolar Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Lunik didn't care for the crowd. He preferred to battle where he and his opponent were the audience, with maybe a referee. It bothered him to have so many people watching him, rooting for, or against him and his partner.

Speaking of whom...Lunik turned to look at the one known as Tim Bubo. His antics in the waiting room, though most likely unintentional, had amused Lunik. He and his Ditto were both easily likable. After this, Lunik planned on staying in touch with the kid.

He turned his attention back towards the battle about to take place. Reaching into his pouch, he withdrew the pokeball containing Scyther. Without the usual act of declaring the said Scyther chosen, which Lunik found to be very tedious, he pressed the small button on the front of the pokeball, releasing Scyther.

With a burst of a dark blue light, Scyther materialized on the field. Lunik smiled slightly, a slight raising of one corner of his lips. It had been a while since he had had an actual battle.
Absolar
Absolar

Job/hobbies : Wannabe Corgi (I fail miserably, but I still try. Pretty depressing stuff; they should write a book about it)
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down